Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paris Fashion Week

Well, my dreams have come true everyone. First, I made it to Paris (and I am living two blocks from the Eiffel Tower). Second, I made it into two shows for Paris Fashion Week (Tex Saverio, and Pascal Millet). I know, I wouldn't believe me either if I told myself even a month ago I would be watching 2 Paris shows. Today has been one of the best (if not THE best) day(s) of my life. I have nothing more to say to that...because I think I still may be in shock, on top of the shock that I am still living in Paris. DOUBLE SHOCK.

It has been a CRAZY whirlwind so far. I can't even describe what it feels like to be in Paris because you just have to be here to experience the feeling. Although it is sometimes not as magical as I imagined, magical moments like getting into two Paris Fashion Week shows happen...out of nowhere, just by chance and that's what makes me fall in love with the city. There also isn't any down time here...and I love it! I am constantly on the go from 9am -11pm, and when I do get back my feet hurt so bad I basically crawl into the apartment (after going up six flights of stairs), but do I care? No. I just passed the Eiffel Tower sparkling on my way to the apartment, why would I care about how bad my feet hurt? How silly.






post signature

1 comment:

  1. Amazing look, nice photos! :)

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, I read every comment!